Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Battery and Fuel Cell Technology, will be organized around the theme “Technological Developments in Improvising Battery and Fuel Cell”
Battery Tech 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Battery Tech 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The future technologies of battery are more exciting. The scientists are working on different types of batteries and batteries which long last. The battery technology is getting used in the Hybrid vehicles as this technology developments are to be improved among the people. The new batteries are:
Note: All battery types are accepted
- Track 1-1Magnesium batteries
- Track 1-2Gold nanowire batteries
- Track 1-3Sodium-ion batteries
- Track 1-4Nanobatteries
- Track 1-5Liquid Flow batteries
- Track 1-6Electric-vehicle battery
- Track 1-7nanotechnologies in Batteries
- Track 1-8xEV BATTERY TECHNOLOGY
- Track 1-9Solid state lithium-ion
To power a wide variety of goods or electronic devices the Lithium batteries have become the preferred energy. They are preferred much because they weigh lighter than the other batteries and also the highly reactive element which can store a lot of energy in the atomic bonds. It does have few disadvantages as well. We discuss how the lithium battery works, its design and latest technologies, types and its applications.
- Track 2-1Recent Advances in Lithium-ion Battery Materials
- Track 2-2Beyond Li-ion
- Track 2-3Electrode Materials
- Track 2-4Cell design and manufacturing
- Track 2-5Applications
A BMS is an electronic system that manages a battery pack by protecting it from the external operations. It involves in many functions like Monitoring, calculating, protection, reporting and authenticating/balancing.
- Track 3-1Cell balancing
- Track 3-2Maintanence
- Track 3-3Energy management
- Track 3-4Recycling
- Track 3-5Safety
Fuel Cell generated electricity from electrochemical reaction which is similar to a battery. The electrical energy is generated from the potential energy which runs as long as the sources hydrogen and oxygen are supplied to it. Based on the type of electrolytes used it is categorized which are used for different applications. They are PEMFC, DMFC, SOFC, AFC, MCFC, PAFC and many others.
The fuel cell market is rapidly growing as its market will reach 50 GW by 2020.
- Track 4-1Proton exchange membrane fuel cells
- Track 4-2Solid oxide fuel cell
- Track 4-3High-temperature fuel cells
- Track 4-4Phosphoric acid fuel cell
- Track 4-5Molten carbonate fuel cell
- Track 4-6Alkaline fuel cell
- Track 4-7Solid acid fuel cell
- Track 4-8Electric Storage fuel cell
- Track 4-9Microbial Fuel Cells
- Track 4-10Latest Developments in Fuel Cells
The fuel cells usage has been broadly in three areas: stationary power generation and power generation, portable power generation and power for transportation and they are also include a category for distribution, storage, fuel and infrastructure and dispensing of fuel cells in order for the implementation of fuel cell technology.
- Track 5-1Stationary
- Track 5-2Portable
- Track 5-3Transportation
Electric vehicles came into existence since the mid of 19th century, the level of comfort and ease of operation are better when compared to the gasoline cars. By the 21st century the reappearance of the electric vehicles and its technological developments has increased a lot and also being focused by the Governments.
The differenet types of Electric Vehicles:
- Track 6-1Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
- Track 6-2Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Track 6-3Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCVs)
Hydrogen which is the most abundant element in our earth’s crust can be generated from several resources like renewable and nuclear energy. It is considered to be same as that of electricity as a clean energy carrier. It is an important carrier of energy in future and has a number of advantages as it has high efficiency, low polluting fuel, power generation and heating. In order to separate the hydrogen from the other compounds the steam reforming is the technique which is least expensive for generating. The other method is electrolysis.
As it is easily made from the renewable resources it joins electricity as the important energy carrier in the future.
- Track 7-1Storage
- Track 7-2Energy Carrier
- Track 7-3Uses of Hydrogen
- Track 7-4Hydrogen Fuel Cell
- Track 7-5Future of Hydrogen
- Track 7-6Energy Storage
The mechanisms of the super capacitor are can be quickly charged and has very high density of power. It had a different storage mechanism and stores electrostatically on its surface and has no chemical reactions involved in it. The cost of a super capacitor exceeds that of the battery materials because of the supercapicitor materials such as graphene which is a high performing material. Both batteries and super capacitors are helpful in the future needs as the batteries rose by 5% where as the super capacitors by 50-60% of its charge.
- Track 8-1Types of Super capacitors
- Track 8-2Electrical Parameters
- Track 8-3Applications
Materials plays an important role in the supporting the technologies that can bid the solutions to get the sustainable and the renewable energies in the future as the energy play a major role for the humans. Materials for saving energy: Thermoelectric, Energy saving buildings. Materials for renewable energy storage conversion: Batteries, capacitors, hydrogen storage, photovoltaics and solar cells.
This market has an expected increase of $777.6 billion in 2019 in terms of revenue covering all the major sources such as hydroelectric, solar, wind, geothermal, oceanic sources etc.
- Track 9-1Solar Cells
- Track 9-2Photovoltaics
- Track 9-3Piezoelectric materials
- Track 9-4Solar energy materials
- Track 9-5Solar water splitting materials
- Track 9-6Thermoelectrics
- Track 10-1Cathode materials of batteries and FuelCells
- Track 10-2Electrolytes
- Track 10-3Performance & Cost
- Track 10-4Durability
- Track 10-5Advanced Materials in Fuel Cell and Batteries
- Track 10-6Hydrogen storage materials